Monday 5 November 2018

MESSAGE OF AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN OF AWA MEKA YAHWEH YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, CHILD OF TRUTH, IN THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN ON THE 11TH DAY OF THE 1ST COUNTING YEAR IN THE 3RD YEAR OF THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN.[8 – 8 - 2018]


MESSAGE OF AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN OF AWA MEKA YAHWEH YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, CHILD OF TRUTH, IN THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN ON THE 11TH DAY OF THE 1ST COUNTING YEAR IN THE 3RD YEAR OF THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN.[8 – 8 - 2018]

This message was given by Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, to the children of Awa Meka Yahweh Yahweh, during the new day devotional meeting with Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, on the above mentioned date. During the praise and reverence service, Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak began to speak thus, Good new day little children. Good new day, AVA [father]. You are welcome in My presence! Thank you, AVA [father]. I want to ask question; some of you are raising yua voice that you have AVA [father] that will never fail you but some of you are experiencing failure, some of you are unstable. Then, why are you giving Me praises that you have a AVA [father] that will never fail you when you had already considered failure in yua life? The purpose I say in yua life is on the account that, had it been it is the life I gave to you, you wouldn’t had experienced failure.

Well children, I want to ask question; is there any beauty of life among you that will be healthy when you have not eaten meat? No, AVA [father]. Is there any beauty of life? No, AVA [father]. Well you beauties of life have made Me feel happy, I AM glad to speak to you. Some of you are surprise on what happened during the passover, does it mean that I AM not with you beauties of life again? Is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. I want to ask a question, how do you think that a man who has all it takes to make up his building to be in order will start and abandon it? Is it possible? The man has all it takes, is it possible? No, AVA [father]. But have you considered, the program which I called all My children together, I was unable to speak, have you thought about that? But the question is, did I speak or I didn’t speak? You spoke, AVA [father]. When I gave My servant assignment, do this, what do you want to hear again? Some of you have developed a habit that if you didn’t hear from Me directly, it look as though I don’t speak, I do speak! And the message I told My servant to preach which My servant gave to you beauties of life and told you that ’My AVA [father] said’, how many of you are keeping to the assignment: Obedience is Better than Sacrifice? How many of you are ready to obey? Even upon all, yet, there is stubbornness. I know you more than you know yuaself. But I come to speak to you, without obedience, all yua labour will be in vain. I repeat Myself, without obedience, all yua commitment will be in vain. What keeps Child of Truth to this level, is it his qualification? Is it by his connection? Is it not obedience? Some of you are going astray, but hear My word, it is better for you to obey Me than to be stubborn. 

Well, how many of you have been taking note of My word? You wish not to write My word. Well, there is something that happened during the Passover. You beauties of life were amazing about My servant ImmanuYahweh; you beauties of life were amazing, have I spoken from then? In as much as I never speak, has Child of Truth spoken about it? No, AVA [father]. What is Child of Truth going to speak?  Now, what is the source of the accident? It is as a result of distraction, and it brought a lot of damages. Write My word to My servant ImmanuYahweh. Tell My servant that I say My servant should notice that the source of the accident is distraction, on the account that My servant was looking at another place. Tell ImmanuYahweh that I know what happened. And the accident that happened damaged his vehicle and another beauty of life’s vehicle. But had it been that My servant was focused, the accident wouldn’t have happened. But the question is, does it mean that I AM not in existence? I AM in existence. Tell ImmanuYahweh that the way from Ekiti to Onitsha was where they had the accident. I come to tell ImmanuYahweh that, there are lots of distractions in his house. Despite his commitment, despite all the efforts My servant had made, if My servant focus on the distractions, the distractions will also bring about  accident on his way to come to My Dwelling Place. For this purpose, I know ImmanuYahweh, tell ImmanuYahweh to focus; tell ImmanuYahweh to focus, tell ImmanuYahweh to focus, how many times? Third times. Tell ImmanuYahweh My servant to focus. There are lots of distractions, and if My servant focuses on this distractions, My servant will not be able to reach his destination;  but I pray for ImmanuYahweh that My servant will reach his destination, but with condition: to avoid distractions.

So children, I come to speak to you, likewise all of you. If you allow any distraction to stop you from following Me, sorry is yua name. So children, give My servant ImmanuYahweh My message, Time to Look unto Me and Depend on Me. Tell ImmanuYahweh to check the damages that occurred on the account of the distractions. Tell ImmanuYahweh that I love ImmanuYahweh. The purpose I used this is to teach ImmanuYahweh to learn his lesson, and is for ImmanuYahweh to understand that if ImmanuYahweh allows distractions that is what will happen to self. If I don’t love ImmanuYahweh, I wouldn’t have told self that. All that brought about the accident was distractions, nothing but that. At the same time, tell ImmanuYahweh that I said when self was looking by the side I released My Ruak to tell ImmanuYahweh that self should focus, but ImmanuYahweh couldn’t listen to Me. I repeated this to ImmanuYahweh, self wouldn’t listen to Me. So tell ImmanuYahweh, that is how I AM sending My message to ImmanuYahweh now to listen to Me, so ImmanuYahweh will not have another accident. Tell ImmanuYahweh that I speak to self, that all the children I give ImmanuYahweh have grown to a level to decide, but My servant should not allow anything, anything, anything, anything, anything to keep self away from doing My will. However, I love ImmanuYahweh; ImmanuYahweh is My child. Even Child of Truth whom I AM using, if Child of Truth allows distractions also, I know how to handle Child of Truth. I AM not a respecter of any beauty of life. Tell ImmanuYahweh that I say, what makes a man to be wise? There are things. If you have a tree that decides to die but you keep pouring water on it, pouring water on that tree will make you not to meet up with other demands that are waiting for you, and if you discover that the tree is still dying, what will make you to be a wise beauty of life, is that beauties of life have observed that you have tried to give that tree water to make it to survive, but it decides to die. Then what will you do? You will go ahead to look at how you will take care of others so that it will not affect others. Well, I don’t have much to say. Those that want to obey Me, congratulations!

Well, My child that come from the place they call Lagos, you took the risk coming down here to prove that you beauties of life have given Me a place. But I come to speak to you, giving Me that place is good but not yet enough; have you heard Me? What I AM expecting is total obedience. By so doing, I will take care of you; I will take care of yua generations: I will reverse what has been done. Listen to Me, let Me tell you, you and yua family have made a wise decision on the account of what has been done! Have you asked yuaself this question, “what makes you and yua other beauties of life from yua earthly Ava [father], not to return home? Have you asked yuaself such question? You were afraid, but what brought about the fear? “It is what a beauty of life has done, but I want to tell you that I AM coming to destroy whatever that has been done. Listen, consider My words, I did not say I have destroyed it, but I said “I AM coming to destroy it”. And tell the man beauty of life from the woman that delivered you,  that, I AM calling the man beauty of life to come and serve Me. Tell the man beauty of life, give the man beauty of life My message. Tell the man beauty of life that giving Me this place, is not yet enough, but tell the man beauty of life that this place is where I will bless the man beauty of life, and this is the place I will secure the man beauty of life. This is the place I will fight his battle with MY REAL NAME

Tell the man beauty of life that I said any other place self is going, My presence and My protection will not be as self wants. I want to ask the man beauty of life a question; have you witnessed any man that builds a house and after building went outside and lives in a place where there is no house? Is it possible? No, AVA [father]. Then tell the man beauty of life that, it is self that I AM looking for. Self is the survival of the family. Now call the man beauty of life and tell the man beauty of life to come and stay in the house which self has built. Tell the man beauty of life that I said if self wish to go outside, the light that shines in the day will shine on the man beauty of life; the water that come from My throne will also fall on the man beauty of life: but if self run inside the house, there will be safety. Tell the man beauty of life that having provided this house for Me, I AM calling the man beauty of life to come inside the house. It is a parable. Have you take a note of any man that has garments, clothes as they call, and wish to go without garments? Children, I ask a question! No, AVA [father], if such happens, is there any wisdom in that beauty of life? No, AVA [father]. Have you noticed any man or woman beauty of life that has a vehicle and instead of going with that vehicle, parks it and start walking on foot? Is there any wisdom in that? No, AVA [father]. Let Me ask a  question; is there any man that has what they call phone for communication but decide  to keep it inside the house and start walking without it? No, AVA [father]. Then if such will not be done, tell the man beauty of life that I speak to the man beauty of life that self has good things, let the man beauty of life not go outside: being inside will give the man beauty of life what self needs. Well, I repeat Myself; I AM coming to fight yua battles, the battles of yua family.

Child of Truth, don’t waste time, go there before anything will be done, don’t expect to put that place to be nice-looking. If you wish, you will delay by doing so. Go there, put things as small and as little as you can and start there. From there you will go for radio program. But before the radio program, you will fast and pray with other children of Mine. As you call them, you will have program with them. Pray against the demons there and tell Me to arrest them and chain them before gathering of believer’s service commences; is it understood? Yes, AVA [father], this is what should be done. And take note, I have told you how the prayer will be done, even as I told you before this time, then you will go and possess yua possession. When the demons are being arrested, then you will behold My power. Remember that, as it is, that place is called Solution Centre. With this, I told you beauties of life that you have not experienced My power. Let Me ask you a question; in this Passover, when deliverance was taking place, were you beauties of life not surprised? We were surprised. Is it a surprise? Even the beauty of life that claimed that the demons inside of them have power which no man can withstand, but at last, what happened? They bowed. The power surrendered.

I call My servant and I give My servant all it takes, it is left for My servant to activate it. Child of Truth, up till now you don’t know who you are. Even the beauties of life that surround you, going with you, don’t know who I made you to be. I honour yua words; and I come to speak to all of you, be very, very cautious! Any day any of you will make Child of Truth to raise his voice on you, I will not be pleased! Be very, very cautious! I come to speak to you, I honour the words of My servant. I repeat Myself, I honour the words of My servant. Child of Truth, earlier before this time, I told you that you should not use yua mouth to curse any beauty of life; and all of you should be very, very cautious! What did I say? We should be very, very cautious! You should be very, very cautious about the way you do things. Before you do something, think about it. Child of Truth, I have told you not to curse, I repeat Myself, I honour yua words on the account that you honour Me. If not yua obedience, I wouldn’t have come out to expose Myself! In otherwise, beauties of life would have been serving their idols thinking they are serving Me. Child of Truth, go and do My work. In the day, in the night, I will be with you: every time, every second, every hour, I will be with you. Fear not even if the whole beauties of life conspired against you, don’t shake! Don’t shake, go! In as much as it is an assignment about this Truth, go, I will be with you, and I will defend you. Child, listen, I want to assure you, and I will reassure you, that I have all it takes to protect and guide My children. If an ordinary native doctor keeps boasting of a charm, little charm, how much more you? Fear not, fear not, fear not, fear not, fear not! How many times? Likewise some of you that obey Me, I will fight yua battle.  

AWA  ABA YAHWEH YAHWEH RENDERS PRAISE

I will fight yua battle
I will fight yua battle
I will fight yua battle
Day and night.

I will fight yua battle
I will fight yua battle
I will fight yua battle
By My strength and power.  

If it is strength, I have the strength; if it is power, I have the power.
Children, I want to ask you a question; the pillar used to hold the tank there, if a man now stand up and say the man beauty of life will pull it off by his power and strength, is that not foolishness? It is. If that man wish not to go anywhere from day to day, counting to counting, will that man pull it out? No, AVA [father]. Is it possible? No, AVA [father]. But that thing is what a man put by self. If that cannot be done, then, do you think that My own will be possible? Children, that which I did by Myself, how do you think it will be possible to pull it off like that? No way! Children, I want to ask a question; that gate that is there, they used cement to close it for security. Watch that gate, that gate was done by man, it was fixed by man. But if a man decides to use his hand to pull it off, how possible is it going to be? Impossible Children, but what makes it to be so? The mystery about it is that, there is mixture and the concrete has dried; is it not true? It is true. But when the thing was fresh, a man can pull it out, the day they fixed it. Well, if you mix yuaself in Me, then, what is that power, who is that demon, who is that beauty of life that will pull you out from Me? But some of you are confused. Well, I have a word for My children: follow Me, Obey Me, Serve Me, walk with Me, I will lead you through.

Child of Truth, you beauties of life were giving testimony about the success of the Passover. You are yet to witness the success of the Passover. Listen to Me, what did I told you about this year? it is year of Awa Meka Yahweh Yahweh’s blessings. My own blessings, but do you know how it will happen? No, AVA [father]. I told you beauties of life that the second year was the year of establishment of the Truth. But remember there was a word I told you: I told Child of Truth that even Child of Truth won’t know how it will happen. Did I say it? Yes, AVA [father]. But did I establish the Truth? Yes, AVA [father]. I did? What is the evidence? At the end you told us the meaning of Roman Catholic. Well, the establishment of the Truth is that the Truth went and uproot lies and show it for beauties of life to make out.

Who among you knows Me? None, are you sure? Yes, AVA [father]. But let Me ask you a question; you don’t know but you are serving Me, how will you serve Me? What do you call Me? Awa AVA [father]. Hai! It’s a mystery. Does it mean that you are a bastard? No, AVA [father]. No, you don’t know yua AVA [father]; you said you don’t know Me. [we know you by yua name] laughs! Well, the conclusion about it is that, what I can do you don’t know. I AM able to do all things, and there is no how you will know Me by yua qualifications  and yua wisdom and knowledge. And let Me tell you, have you asked yuaself this question; what makes YahwehMoshe to ask Me “If me go, who is me going to tell them sends me? “ If YahwehMoshe knew Me, won’t YahwehMoshe told them who sent self? Children, you read but you don’t have understanding. YahwehMoshe would have asked as well. Tell them that it is Yahweh Yahweh that sends you. But YahwehMoshe never knew who sent self and say “who is me going to tell them? “ And I told YahwehMoshe, tell them that Yahweh Yahweh is still the Yahweh Yahweh that sends you.“

Child of Truth, I was speaking to you, when you went inside yua washing room, about the mystery of this white beauties of life. But children consider, they say they are whites, isn’t it? Yes, it is. What did white signifies? Cleanness, good things, Now, they give you picture of a white man as saviour, isn’t it? It is. The conclusion is that they are yua saviour. Now, they painted the devil black, and call you blacks, by implication they are calling you Devil. When you say that you are black, that means you are claiming to be devil, the identity they gave to Devil. But the question is, is the devil black? No! Children, is the devil black? The answer is no. Heylel is not black. Then, why did they make devil black? Is it not a lie? Children, do you notice mystery there? So this things are deceptions. Tell them that I say any beauty of life that draws satan saying that the devil is black is a liar. Children, I repeat Myself, it is a lie! And no liar will enter My Dwelling Place. Though black signifies evil, are you getting it? If you are drawing Lucifer and say that self is black, it is lie, total lies! Let Me ask a question; if it happens that a beauty of life changes yua colour and say you are like this or that, is it not lie? It is. Do you get Me? Yes, AVA [father]. What did you get?

Another point about God as they call it, Chiukwu by Igbo beauties of life, Yahwehdim; now, let Me ask you a question; by this, they have EKEUKWU and EKENTA, is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. Is it true, children? Yes, AVA [father]. EKEUKWU, EKENTA on the account that the demon of EKEUKWU is greater than the demon of EKENTA. That is the same with CHIUKWU and CHINTA. That is the same with God and god: there is no difference. Child of Truth that is what I was telling you yesterday. There is nothing different about EKEUKWU and EKENTA; CHIUKWU and CHINTA in Igbo; then small letter god and capital letter God. That is all about it. So if they say Chiukwu, what about Ekeukwu and Ekenta? Children, these are real deceptions. Follow the Truth, follow the light, I will lead you through. It doesn’t matter how you start, but what matters is yua obedience and how you end up. You may start with confusions and then become convinced that this is Truth, that is the time I call and count you among My Children. Some of you are inside yet I AM looking at you as an outsider; what did I say? Some of you are inside I AM looking at you as an outsider. But why should you choose to be outside?

Well, I have a word for you all: walk with Me, I will lead you through. Let Me ask a question; have I settled Child of Truth? I ask a question, have I settled Child of Truth? Yes, AVA [father]. I have settled Child of Truth. Let Me prove to you: if not that all of you who are here know Child of Truth, do you know that thousands and millions of beauties of life are looking for a way to set their eyes on the Child of Truth? Are you aware of that? Yes, AVA [father]. Have I announced Child of Truth all over the earth? Yes, AVA [father]. But what makes Me to announce Child of Truth? Is it by his qualification or position or what? So you have to obey Me, how I will establish you, you will not know.

Well, Child of Truth was giving testimony to Me and I laughed. The purpose I laughed is that My child is yet to witness what I AM coming to do. Child of Truth was saying that self went to Ekiti empty handed, is it not true? It is. But it is an understatement: Child of Truth did not go to Ekiti empty handed, do you hear Me? Yes, AVA [father]. Child of Truth said it with his own knowledge. Did Child of Truth go to Ekiti empty handed? Child of Truth went to Ekiti with TRUTH. So if Child of Truth said that self went empty handed, it is a lie! Laughs. Children, when you are speaking you must speak like a child. That is why I don’t count many charges. But Child of Truth was speaking hoping that self was giving Me testimony. How can Child of Truth say that self went to Ekiti empty handed? Was it not this Truth that took Child of Truth there? Did Child of Truth went to Ekiti without this Truth? That means if I should pass verdict on Child of Truth, self was saying that I AM empty. I AM warning on the account of another time. Sometimes you will be saying you are giving Me testimony not knowing that you are insulting and abusing Me. Was it not Me that took Child of Truth there? Child of Truth went with Me. Let Me ask Child of Truth a question, a man that planted yam, a little yam with hope. When the man beauty of life planted the yam, it could be that self was in hunger, but instead of the man beauty of life to keep that yam, self decided to plant it so that the yam will multiply. When the yam multiply, will that man say that self planted it empty handed? No, AVA [father]. Will such happen? No, AVA [father]. If that man say self planted an empty hand, is that not lie? It is. So that was exactly what Child of Truth did; and by this, I will keep on multiplying.

Do you observe that each time I come things do change? Each time I come corrections takes place. Each time I come more understanding will be unfolded. Each time I come more wisdom will be unfolded. That is why I AM yua AVA [father], but don’t depend on yua own wisdom and knowledge. Yua own wisdom and knowledge will fail you. And when Child of Truth testified that, you beauties of life were glad that Child of Truth spoke well. But based on My verdict now, had Child of Truth spoken well? Is that not an insult to Me? Was it not an abuse to Me? I have forgiven Child of Truth on the account that Child of Truth didn’t know what self testified.

Now can any beauty of life ask Me question? That is how you beauties of life were doing all these things out of ignorance, but I have forgiven you. When you were calling God and doing whatever, Monday, Tuesday and all the rest of them, you were ignorant and I have forgiven you. Does it means what you were doing was right? But I AM calling you now. As I correct Child of Truth now and told Child of Truth that what self did was wrong, if Child of Truth tries it again, is that not sin? It is. But when Child of Truth was saying it, Child of Truth was saying it with gladness of his nephesh. But what is happening now? I have passed a verdict based on his testimony. Any time Child of Truth say it again it will result to sin. So that is why when you were calling God and Jesus in ignorance you didn’t know too, I kept quiet, I did not count them as charges and accusations. But now you have known; if you call it again, it is a sin. Children, I believe that I have answered some questions that are in yua nephesh based on the statement of God and Jesus. Now, do you notice how I attended to the matters? But is there any among you that can handle it like this? No, AVA [father]. Do you notice that, is good for you to be in My presence?

I want to ask a question; who owns this place? It is a man. Alright Children, then, what makes Me to speak here? Here is not a place you call Qahal! Now, this is to prove to you that anywhere you are, when you are walking with Me, when you are obedient to Me, I AM with you. That is to say I will fight yua battle. Listen and listen very clear, if you are doing things from time to time and you are having a lot of challenges, return and check yua ways. That is why I said some of you are inside but are outside.

Well, I have spoken to My children, but it is quite unfortunate that you always hear easily and forgets easily. If you should keep all My Words I gave to you, you would have been on top. But some of you easily forget My word, and when you easily forget My Word, you will easily fall into the hand of the enemy.

But children, there is something I want to point out. You beauties of life, Child of truth called you and showed you the meat [as you call it, loi loi or Fufu] that was kept for Child of Truth and his wife. Child of Truth asked you a question, if it happened that it was given to you, won’t you be offended? Won’t you say it is cheating? What brought all of you here is not this physical meat. What did I say? It is not the physical meat. But some of you are relaxing; after eating, you relax waiting for the next meat. Have you asked yuaself this question of how this meat is coming? If not the management of the house, all of you would have suffered in hunger: on the account that the way you feel it is coming is not how it is coming. Why not eat with gladness of nephesh that you will be satisfied? All of you observed how Child of Truth used to go out daily without eating meat and return, to whom is Child of Truth going to complain? Will Child of Truth come and complain to Me? I AM asking you question! No, AVA [father]. What brought you here is not meat. Some of you have eaten meat. If it is in yua place, yua earthly Ava [father]’s place, you will eat and eat enough. Be focused.

There is something that brought you here, and you must be focused. But have you considered or asked yuaself question that after eating in the new day you carry this word and preach to some beauties of life, have you thought about it? Children, have you thought about it? No, AVA [father]. Yua own is to eat! No, continue looking for meat, continue looking for meat, no problem! But you have a lot of things to do! You have a lot of things to do! I have make you to be a partaker of this Truth, so you have to impact it into another beauties of life’s life, You have to let other beauties of life know about it. The only problem you have is cook, eat, that is all. Is that what makes Me to bring you here?

Well, arise and do My work! What did I say? Arise and do My work! If you are not committed to My work, you are not suppose to eat! I repeat Myself, it is not Child of Truth that is speaking to you; if you are not committed to My work, you are not suppose to eat, on the account that the meat is for My children, who are committed to My work. But learn how to be humble, learn how to obey Me. Have you sighted Me before? No, AVA [father]. You have never sighted Me before, then how will you obey Me? By obeying yua word.

Well, Child of Truth, you know that I don’t have secret, I have told you. The point you are giving is very, very good: this place is very small, but in times of meeting, this place can contain you beauties of life. So I have come to tell you what I told you, and it must start from this night. During yua prayers, you should come together. All of you should come together and pray before any of them will go and sleep. Early new day prayers should be the same thing. The point you are giving may be genuine but I have come to nullify such on the account that I own you and every other beauties of life. So who have ear, let the beauty of life hear; who have understanding, let the beauty of life understand. All of you should behave like a child: humble yuaself, give yuaselves to learning. If you are doing something and there is a signal that this thing is wrong, stop it, change! Or else, you will lead yuaself into another thing.

 But let Me ask you a question, by the way, when I called YahwehAdam, did I intend to drive YahwehAdam away? I asked a question! No, AVA [father]. But when sin come and made YahwehAdam to leave where I positioned YahwehAdam, despite the union, what happened? YahwehAdam was driven away. When I called satan, I kept satan in My Dwelling Place; when satan was trying to be stubborn, what happened? You sent satan away. Did I intend to chase satan away? No, AVA [father]. I intended not to drive any of you away, but it is yua character, yua behavior, yua disobedience and stubbornness that will make you to leave My presence. So if you wish that you will be in My presence, obey Me, serve Me, it shall be well with you.

And take note, this message I gave today you must write it and pass to My children, is it understood? Yes, AVA [father]. I will stop at this point; says Yua Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, So be it.  

MESSAGE OF AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN OF AWA MEKA YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, CHILD OF TRUTH, IN THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH  OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN ON THE 16TH DAY OF THE 1ST COUNTING YEAR IN THE 3RD YEAR OF THE UNITED NATION OF TRUTH OF YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN. [13 – 8 -  2018]

This message was given by Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak to the children of Awa Meka Yahweh Yahweh during the new day devotion with Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak on the above mentioned date. During the praise and reverence service, Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak began to speak thus, Good new day little children, Good new day AVA [father]. You are welcome in My presence, Thank you AVA [father]. I come here this new day to talk with My children. There was a question that was asked yesterday, that I said about YahwehEsav and YahwehYaakov, is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. Why now, then which one is the first? 

Well children, based on what I AM telling you that you are My first children, I want to ask a question; is there any difference from that history? No, AVA [father]. YahwehEsav and YahwehYaakov, who is the first child?  YahwehEsav. YahwehEsav is the first child, is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. Now, how did YahwehEsav sold his birth right? On the account that YahwehEsav did not know the value of what self has. When the beauties of life that call themselves white came to the place they call Africa, the people they call African accepted them and gave them what they had. The treasure I gave to them was given to the whites. Remember, even from the history, they came here in the place which they call Africa and learn in the beginning; is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. But it is My word: on the account of the disobedience of My children, that make them to scatter all over the Nations. That is what made them to be where they are. So, it was based on this that the first child sold his position to the young. This should make you to understand that from the beginning you are the first child. So give yua ears to My words, what I said is when I come, I will put things together, and that is why I AM here today. And the promise that was made was when you are ready you will fight in order to take what belongs to you. Are you not fighting battle now? We are.

Now, I want to ask a question; based on the establishment in the Scripture of Truth, do you notice that the wisdom that is in the Scripture of Truth is greater than the wisdom in the Bible? Yes, AVA [father]. The wisdom in the Truth Time I gave you is greater than the Time they introduced. The wisdom in the Truth Date I gave you is greater than the Date they gave. So children, I come to declare to you, right from the onset you are the first, right from the time. That is why I have decided to come for yua deliverance on the account that the cry is so much. For instance, if you have a child and the child did a mistake, that mistake will start affecting that child and when it is affecting that child it will affect you too. And you have all it takes to call that child and say to the child, child, this is not the way it supposed to be: it was yua earthly Ava [father] that gave out this thing ignorantly. And having taken it, there was no agreement that was made. Won’t you tell them that this property belongs to their earthly Ava [father]? Won’t you say it? And you have all it takes to defend. Then, if the children are wise, they will go out and look for what belonged to them. And that is the time you will support them. But at the same time, you may tell them and they will say no, what will you do then? Nothing. You keep quiet! So having told My child, Child of Truth, self stood up and started spreading this Truth. 

I have all it takes to support Child of Truth including all of you. But had it been Child of Truth kept quiet, what do you think I would do? I will be looking at you and you will be suffering. So right from the time, who is the first based on what I said now? Who is the first? We are. 
Yahwehmdi- AVA [father] please, does it mean that the descendants of YahwehYaakov are the white? Well, you asked a good question. But let Me ask you a question, how do you examine Muslims and where do you think Muslims come from? Good child I asked you a question. AVA [father], me don’t know. Then if it is so, does it mean that Muslims did not come from a Nation? Well, it is a mystery. But I come to declare to you that there is something you will know later. On the account that when you sight the dressing of the beauties of life that call themselves Muslims, it is similar to that of the beauties of life that call themselves Jews, is it true? Yes, AVA [father]. Laughs. Well, then, who are the Yahwehdims?  It is you. Child of Truth, I have told you and let Me speak it out. I have told you that yua women’s dressing should reflect the dressing of the beauties of life that call themselves Muslims. I have told you and I AM expecting that soon, it will manifest. But this type of hair-garment you children are using is not the type I introduced, is it understood? Yes, AVA [father]. Child of Truth, I told you, remember what I told you years ago that there will be a time that yua women will dress like them.

Well, you know those that call themselves whites, eh children? Yes, AVA [father]. If you are digging it, you will dig a lot of things. What did I say? That those that call themselves whites, if you are digging it, you will dig a lot of things. Yes. So, that is how it is. As for you children, follow Me, I will lead all of you through. So be it. The purpose I speak is based on the question, which Child of Truth as at then has no answer to it. But let Me ask a question; based on the answer I gave this new day, is there any satisfaction about the question? Yes, AVA [father]. Well, who will follow Me, who will go with Me, who will obey Me, who will do My will, who will depend on Me?
Child of Truth, I spoke to you before the time of prayer, I spoke with you. Now, let Me use what happened; when you returned, you and yua wife were discussing about the action of YahwehGidon. You took a decision that by today YahwehGidon will go, and you have sort for money to give YahwehGidon to go, and you have already decided on yua own that this is the end of all these. Well, if you do it, is it sin?  No. if you do it, is it an abomination?  No. but yua wife called you and said no, don’t do this, give YahwehGidon a chance. If this young man should go now, where is YahwehGidon going to start in life?  Yua wife was raising some points, I was there, and interceded on behalf of YahwehGidon and told you not to do it. After pleading with you, you returned, yet, you still considered the response of YahwehGidon, you were still provoked. When you returned, yua wife still called you to order. Well, I want to use it as an illustration. That is how I AM interceding on yua behalf day and night before My AVA [father].

When My AVA [father] take a decision to destroy you, when My AVA [father] take a decision to abandon you, I will come before My AVA [father] and say, AVA [father] please have mercy, consider this, consider this, consider that, consider this. But at that point, I want to ask question; did YahwehGidon know that yua wife was interceding and pleading?  The answer is no, then will that make YahwehGidon to change?  No. But yet do you know why I say this?  That is how I AM interceding even for the beauties of life that are committing fornication, even the beauties of life that are killing, even the beauties of life that are doing a lot of evil day and night. Otherwise, every beauty of life would have been destroyed. But at that point, had it been that Child of Truth say no, enough of these! I will not take it anymore, do the wife has power to stop Child of Truth?  Children I ask question. No, AVA [father]. Though it will be hurting to the wife but herself has no option than to surrender and submit to the words of the husband.

So, that is why I told you before that the day My AVA [father] say no, enough of these, I don’t have any power to contest. And I have come to announce to you My children that there will be a day My AVA [father] will say enough of this. Based on that, have I done evil?  No, AVA [father]. On the account that My strength cannot contest with My AVA [father]. And I AM not a stubborn Child. I AM obedient Child; I will obey My AVA [father] to the core. On this account, it is only My AVA [father] that has power to say enough of these. When that is been done, there is no remedy and there is no solution again. But yet, all of you don’t know that I AM interceding on yua behalf, even as YahwehGidon didn’t know what the wife was doing. Yet YahwehGidon will regard the wife as a beauty of life that is doing evil, as a beauty of life that hates YahwehGidon or a beauty of life that doesn’t want YahwehGidon to be or a beauty of life that always like things to be difficult for YahwehGidon. But all these are the verdict of man. Likewise all of you, I know how the wife of My servant used to plead on behalf of you all, yet some of you are saying what you don’t know. Have you asked yuaself question; sometimes money will be given to you, take do this and that, do you know how come about that money?  Sometimes, it is the wife that put Child of Truth on the know, “My husband, please do this, do this.” Let Me tell you, anywhere you find yuaself and don’t have any beauty of life that will intercede on the behalf of the need of that beauty of life, it is a problem. What did I say?  Anywhere you find yuaself and you don’t have any beauty of life to intercede on yua behalf, it is a problem. Either the husband will call the wife, please, do this or the wife say, please, do this. But at the same time, if YahwehGidon should continue behaving as self used to behave, this pleading that the wife of My servant is pleading, will it make YahwehGidon to change?  

Children, I ask question. No, it is left for YahwehGidon to decide and determine. That is the time the pleading will be able to bring good result. What I mean is, I AM pleading on behalf of the beauties of life that are stiff, if they continue with their business until death. Is it Me that leads them to destruction?  No, AVA [father]. That is how I AM pleading for those that are committing fornication and doing a lot of evil yet they continued until they die, is it Me that lead them to where they find themselves?  No, AVA [father]. As I AM pleading until the day My AVA [father] will say enough of these, every beauties of life will receive their payment, is it My fault?  No, AVA [father]. But in this little time I AM interceding, if a man should realize self and return to Me and say sorry, don’t you realize that the sin of the beauty of life is forgiven?  Yes, AVA [father]. If YahwehGidon will return and say me is sorry, and starts a good life, don’t you realize that all the things self has been doing will pass away?  

Well, I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know.

AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK RENDERS A PRAISE 
   
                        Remember there will be a day My AVA [father] will say,
                        Enough of these! Enough of these!
                        Remember there will be a day My AVA [father]
                        Will say enough, enough of these!

                        I have no power to contest with My AVA [father],
                        I have no strength to contest with My AVA [father]
                        But the will of My AVA [father] will be done. 
                        Only the will of My AVA [father] will be done
                        Yes, it will be done, it will be done, it will be done!

                        Yes, it will be done on the account that My AVA [father] is all and all.
                        Yes, it will be done, it will be done, it will be done!
                        Yes, it will be done on the account that My AVA [father] is all and all.

                        I have no power to contest with My AVA [father]
                        Little children, hear My word.
                        If you hear My word, it will be well with you.
                        If you hear My word, it will be well with you.
                        If you hear My word, it will be well with you.
                        You will not regret on the last day.
                        You will not regret on the last day.
                       
                        I call you My little children
                        Why I call you My little children is for you to depend on Me?
                        Some of you are above correction; some of you have grown so big,
                        Some of you have grown so big; some of you have grown so wise,
                        Will you depend on Me.

Well, what do you want to hear from Me?  Have you come in contact with any man or woman that was given expo during examination and yet failed?  No, AVA [father]. I ask again, have you come in contact with any man or woman that was given expo but yet failed the examination?  Yes, AVA [father]. Do you say yes?  Yes, AVA [father]. That beauty of life is the most foolish beauty of life. If a real expo on how examination should be was given to you, yet you fail examination, who will you blame?  No beauties of life.

Well, I don’t have much to say. I love all of you more than as you love yuaselves. I cherish all of you more than as you cherish yuaself. But at the same time I want to ask a question, all the things that are happening, even some of the characters you beauties of life are displaying, is it friendly with Child of Truth?  No, AVA [father]. But have you ask yuaself what makes Child of Truth to endure?  Have you heard Child of Truth say if self has his way, self would have say every beauties of life should go, so that self will be on his own?  Have you heard it from Child of Truth?  Yes, AVA [father]. Then why should  Child of Truth say that?  It is on the account that each beauty of life among you have their own characters and behaviors. But Child of Truth accommodates and endure. That is, I endure, even Child of Truth, even the wife; all of you. But what will save you is yua obedience. No matter whatever you did, you will come to Me and say AVA [father] me sorry. I will forgive you. When you say sorry, I will present it to My AVA [father], do you notice that this beauty of life has realized and return, and My AVA [father] will forgive you. Keep quiet, keep quiet, and keep quiet! Do you know who is speaking?  

Well, tell My children, I have said it severally and I want to say it again. Child of Truth I showed you a night vision where you beauties of life went for a program. Beauties of life even new faces were coming and they were happy to celebrate with you and also to greet you. But all of a sudden, at about the beginning of the event, when you felt that everything was fixed, the microphone, all the facilities that will be used to speak to beauties of life, you now realize they were not ready, and they called you and reported to you at the beginning minutes, and you don’t know what to do again. What I showed you there is the carelessness of those that are following you that called themselves servants. They always do things the way they want, so when things are getting worse, that is the time they will report to you. Tell them that they should be very, very, cautious! On the account that, I have made True Goodnews Revival Movement a place I will gather My children, they should put things in order. They should arrange things orderly, not to do it when there is no time.

Well, I don’t want to go into detail on what they are doing, but tell them that I said they are doing things the way they feel, that when things have gone wrong they start calling. That is what I showed you. I AM perceiving what is happening. So tell them that I say, in their carelessness anything that happen, that affects My Qahal, I will ask them about it. Did you hear My word?  But I want to ask a question, children, how do you think that a beauty of life will have a building after building there are no chairs, a visitor came and the beauty of life say, take a chair and sit; have you witnessed where it happened?  No, AVA [father]. You must make chair available before you tell beauty of life to sit on the chair. And when that beauty of life sit on the chair, that is the time you beauties of life will talk. I have made chairs available for My children. Do you hear what I said?  Yes, AVA [father]. The chairs is My Qahal. Everything that is needed for Me and My children to discuss is there, but other places where they are telling you to sit, there is no chair there. Children, yes, AVA [father]. You may not understand. 

Child of Truth I showed you a revelation and the revelation I showed you lies on Amala; John as self call self, that came out from Qahal. I showed you when the wife was happy and saw you, and was talking to you. Based on yua discussion with his wife, the wife knew that something is wrong in the church, but the wife’s happiness was that the husband has followed the wife. And you were there, you saw how their building looked like, very nice-looking, but you saw where they are living, in a very ugly place! Very ugly place! And the wife said when self finish this building, you will distinguish. You saw where the wife told you that they have a site.

Let Me explain that revelation to you. The site the wife said was inside bush and it was by the left side that they followed to go there, what does it signified, children?  What does it signified?  And they were telling you that they are living this place to that left side, what are they saying?  Obviously, I showed them the right thing but they refused and now choose to go to the left side. And you saw the husband when the husband returned with his garment with half of the buttons and with different colours, and the husband was ashamed of looking at you.
Well, listen children, anything that go with church and their general superintendents as they call it, they are My worst enemy. I don’t mix up words. Children, did you hear what I said?  Yes, AVA [father]. I don’t mix up words?  I don’t mix up words! Well, it is only those that choose to obey Me that will be with Me. Even them, I AM still interceding on their behalf. As for you obey Me, it shall be well with you.

Before I summarize, I want to ask question: if a beauty of life cook a soup, put all the ingredients, everything was put but the beauty of life forgot to put salt, how do you think that the soup will be sweet?  It won’t have a good taste. But remember that animal flesh is there, fish is there, everything is there remaining salt, and will beauties of life eat that meat with gladness?  No, AVA [father]. You say no?  Yes, AVA [father]. Think before you answer this question. I ask again, will beauties of life eat it with gladness?  No, AVA [father]. That’s good; you answer well good children. Then, how about yua life?  If you have all that it takes, but there is something that is missing in you, how do you think that you will have a good record? There is no way Children! Yes AVA [father], you have answered well. Then take this to yuaself; whatever yua fellow beauties of life is pointing, that this thing is wrong, don’t you suggest that it is similar to that man or woman that cooked a good meat but forget to put salt therein? The absence of the salt has destroyed every effort that was made to cook that soup. In fact, it will make people not to eat that meat, children is it true? Yes AVA, for there is no good taste in the soup. For some of you are like such.

Yes! I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know. Then, what are you going to do? But take note, at the same time, there will be a solution to that soup, if the beauty of life is called to order, the beauty of life will show remorse and amend the meat by adding salt to it, what do you think will happen? It will have a good taste; it will have a good taste. Yes AVA [father], then there is need for improvement My children , so what you need to do is, whatever that is pointed to you that is wrong, go and drop it and put a good life. None of you was delivered with evil, but you now think is part of you, you have all It takes to drop it.
Now let Me ask you a question before I round off; how many of you, I know you, how many of you both men and women beauties of life have never developed a habit of fornication before? But now, despite all, are you not holding yuaself? We are, I asked a question, we are. Then if you can endure such and do away with such life, tell Me what will be difficult for you to drop! Yes, I have all it takes to pass verdict on beauties of life. Whom do you think that I AM by the way? Then if you can avoid such a thing, what else do you think that you cannot avoid? Is it talking carelessly? Is it being hostile? No, now think about this. Now if I should use this to pass verdict on a beauty of life, how do you think that that beauty of life will escape? There is no way, if you will be able to amend yua ways in certain characters, what makes others to remain?

Well, children, yes, AVA, have you noticed any day that a woman that delivered a child, will carry that child, and go to a place, the child then tell the woman, “please drop me, I know my way.” Right? Yes, AVA, don’t worry, let me go by myself. How do you think that that child will survive? And the child doesn’t know where the woman that delivered the child is taking the child to. How do you think that that child’s trip will be easy with that child? Children, I AM asking a question! It will not be easy.  Do you know that in process of that, that child may lost? Yes, AVA. Some of you are depending on yua own wisdom and knowledge, hoping that you know it when you don’t know anything, and it will make you to have problem. Before this time, is there any of you that never knew and believed that Jesus is yua saviour? No, AVA, but on the account that you depend on Me, I now showed you the real way. But those who claim that they know it, where are they? Those who are passing verdict on Me, claiming that they are intelligent, where are they?

But let Me tell you children, it will be too bad and abnormal for a little child whom the earthly AVA decide to carry despite the stress, despite all the pains that the earthly Ava is passing through in order to carry that child, so that the child will not suffer so much, the child now tell his earthly Ava, “please drop me, let me carry you.” now, the question you should ask yuaself is, what strength and ability does that child has that will enable the child to carry the earthly Ava? If that child tries to do it, what do you think will happen, the child will fall, probably, the child will be wounded. Laughs! Well, children, yes, AVA. It is a proverb. Some who ask Me not to carry them, let them carry themselves, that is what brings failure, that is what will make them to fall.

Well, children! I want to ask a question; I want to interact with My children. Do you notice that this building now has been wired? Yes, AVA. But without connecting to the main wire, how do you think that light will be here? There is no way. Without that man or woman beauty of life I created connecting to Me, all the efforts of the beauty of life is in vain. Now at the same time, if you connect wire and put in yua house but you did not wire the house, how do you think there will be light in that house? There is no way. Well, some of you have connected light but you didn’t arrange the wire, what is the wire? A good life, be humble and accept Me. Well, how do you think about this? Yes! I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know. How do you think about this? If all the rooms has been wired and there is light, when you switch off yua light, will you have light? No, AVA. Will you have light? No, AVA. Listen, I come to speak to you, some of you have switched off yua lights based on yua characters and behaviours.

By the way, I want to ask a question; who granted all of you the privilege to be here? Is you, AVA, Me? Its Me! I come to speak to you women and men beauties of life, some of you that I brought together, if you behave good, some women, don’t you notice that yua characters may make any of the men beauties of life to say, “AVA let Me have this woman beauty of life as a wife”? Likewise some men beauties of life; all of you are studying yuaselves. But some of you now, if it is said “have this beauty of life as a husband or wife”, you will say, “No, if it is this beauty of life”. Why? Have you not switched off the light? Children, I asked a question! We have. I come to talk to you by Myself; why not have a good life, so that yua light will shine, so that there will be a prize, so that you will be able to bring the light? but let Me ask you a question; how possible is it for a man to switch off his light and still call for beauties of life that handle light to give him light? Impossible! You say there is no way? Well, have a good life and you will witness what I will do, I will stop at this point. Who have ear let the beauty of life hear, who have understanding let the beauty of life understand, who have wisdom let the beauty of life have. Those that wish to obey me, it shall be well with you. So be it!
I believe that this new day I have spoken to My children, yes, AVA. I believe that this new day I have advised My children? Yes AVA I believe that this new day I have lectured My children. Yes AVA. Then remember that you don’t have any excuse before Me; says yua Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak. So be it!



No comments:

Post a Comment