Friday 7 December 2018

MESSAGE FROM AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN FROM AWA MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, TRUTH CHILD, IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN, ON THE 10TH DAY IN THE 5TH COUNTING YEAR, 3RD YEAR IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN. [27 – 11 - 2018]


MESSAGE FROM AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN FROM AWA MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, TRUTH CHILD, IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN, ON THE 10TH DAY IN THE 5TH COUNTING YEAR, 3RD YEAR IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN. [27 – 11 - 2018]

This message was given by Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, to Awa Meka Yahweh-Yahweh’s children during the new day devotional meeting with Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak on the above mentioned date. During the praise and reverence service, Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak began to speak thus through the servant, Truth Child:

Blessed new day little children, blessed new day Awa RIDIMA. I come to speak, I come to correct, yes I told you that whatever you establish I will do what? Confirm it. I come to teach you a little about that name good, ember month and Christmas. I want to begin from GOOD: do you realize that in that word G-O-O-D, if you want to mention the word G-o-d, children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. It is supposed to carry double O, G-o-o-d, are you aware? Are you aware, so you are not aware? We are aware. Right. Now look at the word they gave to you b-o-o-k, book right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. G-o-d is suppose to be G-o-o-d. But they subtly removed the first O, right, and lay on GOD. In pronouncing God, does it tally? Children I ask a question . No, Awa RIDIMA. Now they told you, Good-God, Good-God, is there anything that is omitted? They told you that “Good” supposed to carry double O, God is not suppose to carry double O. Well, is a deception, so when you say Good, is the same Germanic what? Proto-germanic deity known as godan [ Godan was shortened to God over time and was adopted and retained by the Germanic peoples for the British isles as their deity name]. That is where it’s derived from. Control that child, I AM speaking! Now, whatever they did is a deception, but only the children from satan [heylel] knows deep about this. In otherwise, Good is also satan’s name. For you to understand it in details, when they are marking their papers, what sign are they using? Snake. When they are marking their papers as a mark given to a beauty in life, how do they do it? This is how they put it [      ], go and trace the good they marked in all their products, it has the occultic symbol of good [      ], children, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.It’s a deception, but AM taking you little by little.

This is Awa RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK’S instruction. The word GOOD that was presented to us was given by satan through the whites as they call themselves which stands as their proto-Germanic deity GODAN. They deceived us by telling us that GOOD is something admirable but it was a deception, subtle act by the whites who are satan’s children.  On this account, the word GOOD cannot be attached to this movement as the Qahal which AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK will present as blameless. So on this account, the name True Good News Revival Movement has been changed by Awa RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK to Truth Generation Yahweh’s Movement. The Truth Generational Movement Awa RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK established is to move earth-wide for revival. This is a generational movement to revive and recover Awa Meka YAHWEH-YAHWEH’S children.
I always tell you that My own Qahal has not began, and I meant what I AM saying, if you watch My word, I always tell you that I will use this movement, is it what I used to say? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Then when you are writing, when I say I will use this movement, then you may put the movement’s name, TRUTH GENERATION  YAHWEH’S MOVEMENT, is it true? Is it true little children? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Control that child! I know what I AM doing, but is not yet over. I have come now, I have noticed yua obedience and readiness to follow Me, I have given you an assignment, go and trace the root word I have commanded you, have I said it? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. That is the first point.
Now let us consider Ember month as they call, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. “Em-bow-month,”  this is the period they tell you that you must bow and you confess it, if not as I now come to point all these things, when you say you are in ember month, it is therefore a period that you must bow. On this account,  it signifies that it is a period you must bow[Submitting Period]. Then, the question I want to ask is, don’t you notice that thousands and millions beauties in life are always submitting to this period? Already they have confessed it, whatever word they introduced to you is coded, which you feel you understood, but you don’t understand, if not now.

Now I want to speak about Christmas: Can any among you tell Me what the word Christo mean? Response: Is a deity. That is where they established Christmas, chri-sto, Christ-mas, chri-sin-mas, in other words, it is a coded word. That is the time they always commit various sin and in large group. So, they commit these sins under christo foundation. Now if they say it is Me, well, it’s not Me, it is their jesus. So it is a coded word that was given to them. Children! How do you think, if chris-sin-mas is a coded word? AM I under sin foundation? And I want to speak to you little children, is there any beauty in life that doesn’t commit sin in that period? No, Awa RIDIMA. In otherwise, I want to tell you that, it is a large period for committing sin, business beauties in life will make lies in that period, ritualist will carry out their operations, all these period is a period that every beauties in life always commit sin, and this sin is a connected sin. Even if you don’t want to commit sin, when you visit the next beauty in life, you will commit sin there, but I want to speak to you, let this names detach from you. So be it. But I believe that I have spoken to you. Henceforth, whatever you want to establish, find it’s origin. The origin for something is very, very what? Important.

Any child that doesn’t select what to eat always die in time, and whatever you give to that child, the child will eat it. In other words, the child might eat poison, but if you give a child meat and the child takes it to the woman that delivered the child and say, this beauty in life gave Me meat, should Me eat it? It will be very easy for that child to avoid poison. All these languages they gave to you, is there any beauty in life that ask question how these languages originated. Children I ask a question? No beauty in life! Then why can’t you ask a question? I want to ask you a question, they feel that they are wise. If you want to marry as they say, you will ask questions to know about the woman or the man, to know more about the woman or the man. Now why should you ask? Can’t you unite with that beauty in life immediately without asking questions? If you found a woman, you unite with that woman without asking questions, when the evil, the consequences for not asking begin to manifest, whom do you think you will blame? No beauty in life. Now I want to ask a question, when these languages were being introduced and handed over to you, whom did you ask? No beauty in life. When the bible was produced and spread and tell you this is this, whom did you ask? Then whom are you blaming? No beauty in life. Are you blaming Me? No, Awa RIDIMA.

I told you that I have many ways to pass verdict, did you hear what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. You saw it and you accepted it. If a man that is coming to take you as a wife is a thief; armed robber by profession, and you didn’t ask questions, the man came and did the legal rite and took you as a wife. Even within you, you know that that man is an evil man, when the consequences come, if that woman begin to complain, those that know the man will ask the woman, whom did you ask? Is that not true? It’s true. When the man came to seek yua hand in union, whom did you ask, did you ask me? Despite that we are in agreeable terms. No matter what you want to say, you have been defeated. Or you want to take a woman that is known as a prostitute for a  wife, which other  beauties in life know, they were watching you, you didn’t ask them question like, how do you know that woman, what do you think that beauty in life will tell you? The beauty in life will do what? Will keep silent on the account that, you didn’t ask and they will be watching you. When you realize the evil that the woman is doing, then if you go to complain, that is when the beauty in life will ask you, what will Me say now? You were doing it without asking question. That is the time they will begin to unfold the evil that is in that woman, do you understand Me? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.

Now as you have returned to Me, that is what makes Me to unfold this evil that was done, despite yua mistakes, you have….but let Me tell you even if you have stayed many years with that woman, without paying, without legal union, what do you think you will do? What you will do is to call the woman and say, alright, today we have terminated awa bond, after all, I didn’t pay yua bride price, is that true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Is that true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Now satan came to deceive you. This is the time you have terminated the appointment with the connection from satan.

Well, I don’t have much to say but I come to tell you that I have been watching you within this period, the fastness over labouring for Me has reduced, you are playing over My word. Well, I come to warn you, if you don’t do it, if you don’t do it, you will carry it on yua head! But it will be very heavy for you to carry. What did I say? It will be very heavy for us to carry. You will carry, but at the same time, it will be very heavy for you to carry. Well, children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I AM watching you all, be very, very cautious, I want to speak, but let Me ask you a question, if a man legally unite with a woman, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Or a woman have a man as a partner and the woman cannot give account for the man that the woman is in union with, is it friendly? No, Awa RIDIMA. Is it friendly? No, Awa RIDIMA. If a man is in union with a woman and the wife cannot fear and respect the man, is it wise? No, Awa RIDIMA. Is there any point that that woman will present, and say this is what makes me not to respect you? I ask a question! No, Awa RIDIMA.

Well, if there is no point, I want to assure you that there is no point or fact you will present to Me for not obeying Me that will be accepted! Truth Child, I have been telling you, I have been telling you to invite YahwehProsper to come here. Why I told you to invite YahwehProsper is on the account that I want you to behold YahwehProsper. I don’t want to go deep about YahwehProsper for YahwehProsper has let down on Me! YahwehProsper has done his own will! Truth Child, I come to speak to you as this Movement owner YUA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK, go and raise another beauty in life, go and train another beauty in life for that assignment. Such evil cannot continue again! I gave you beauties in life privilege, but the privilege I gave to you have come to letting down on Me, enough! Truth Child, I repeat My word, go and look for another beauty in life to train the beauty in life. I can’t respect man, and I want to tell you that I know how to handle issues. I don’t want to go in details, I say I don’t want to go in details, how many times have I said it that whatever might be yua own point, you cannot… if I keep you in a position, I AM expecting you to defend that position, but if you cannot defend it you are My enemy, you are My enemy. I will not say that Truth Child has been in order, but watch Truth child based on My instructions, I repeat, watch Truth Child based on My instructions.

Well, if you buy an expensive garment, right? You sew it and give it to yua child and that child decide to use excreta to design that white garment, and it happened that you were embarking on a trip, will you like to carry that child? I ask a question! No, Awa RIDIMA. And there was allotted time for the trip, what will you do? You will tell that child, now you have messed yuaself up, stay behind. Is that true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Then if you have other children who kept their own garment, what will you do? You will go along with them. It is a parable.
Well, I will always speak, let Me not go in details. YahwehProsper you have failed Me! You have disappointed Me! You have put Me into shame! You have let down on My word! You have let down on My standard! Whatever may be yua own facts, yua own view is not My view, if you want to obey Me, then obey Me to the core! But I come to bring to yua knowledge something you will not forget, it is better for you to note this, there is enmity between you and yua family, there is also enmity between you and yua late wife’s family, then if you know such, I was expecting you to come close to Me, even when I informed My servant to tell you to come here right away, you were defending yuaself, giving yua own views, the way you want it, yes the way you want it. I told My servant to tell you to come, I know what is going to happen but you disobeyed Me, even when you were giving yua own point, I told them to send a beauty in life that will help you to put things in order, all these things are very important to you.

 But chose you this day what is important to you, I AM not wicked! I AM not wicked and I can’t be wicked. But I come to tell you that you have disappointed yuaself not Me, how many years have you laboured with Me, despite yua mistakes and how you behaved, when they want to remove you, I always defend you. I have an account for all the things you have done based on that position, I overlooked it. Do you think that I don’t have yua records? Have you ask yua self a question, having been committed to this labour, what is happening?
Well, I come to bring to yua knowledge concerning what happened when yua late wife was speaking, let Me not go in details, even you, you know the woman more than every other Beauty in life, the character, the speech and actions.

But I come to speak with you beauties in life, pass this message to My children, if you think you will be in this Qahal and mess yuaself up, you are gone! Why it will be dangerous is that heylel is hunting for you, any slighted mistake heylel will strike, and I want to tell you that to leave My Qahal or any beauty in life that is in My Qahal is heylel’s target. Control that child! Can’t you fear Me?[caution in regard to a crying child]. What I AM trying to let you beauties in life know is, all  you beauties in life in My Qahal are heylel’s target. Let Me tell you, if you are watching footballers playing ball, you will notice that the main target is on the key player. They will give them a hard squad that will make them not to move, they might tell first to second or third beauties in life to mark the key player, don’t give the key player chance, you will realize that that day, the key player that beauties in life always appreciate will not perform well, on the account that they have conspired against the key player. That is how the devil and his demons conspire against any beauty in life that is in My Qahal. And remember, if sin is found in you, I can’t defend you, have I told you this severally? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. If sin is found in you, I don’t have any fact in defending you.

You may not understand why I AM lamenting. I want to ask a question, YahwehChanah! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I want to ask you a question, when you were at Ado Ekiti, the nephesh you have now, is it the same nephesh you had at Ado Ekiti? No, Awa RIDIMA. That time… the evil that was going on in yua nephesh was sealed within yuaself, when you were at Ado Ekiti, did I say it out? But at that time, didn’t you have many evil thought? I ask you a question! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Then, was it not that time sickness was tormenting you? I ask you a question! Me cannot tell. You cannot tell? I ask you again! During the illness period, didn’t you have many thought and some evil in you? Answer Me! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Thank you. But as you begin to humble yuaself, you begin to amend yua way, is the illness tormenting you again? No, Awa RIDIMA. I want to ask you a question, do you believe that you will be alive till today? No, Awa RIDIMA. Listen, I know you all, the secret that is in you I know, do you really know who is speaking? It is you beauties in life that create problems for yuaselves, and when that problem comes, you will face it.

Warn My children! Warn My children! Warn My children! Tell them that I say many among them are defecating in My Qahal, what did I say? You said that many among them are defecating in yua Qahal. Many among them are defecating in My Qahal, I will explain a little. Faeces are what will keep a beauty in life uncomfortable, if a child defecates on this chair, will you be comfortable? No, Awa RIDIMA. By their characters they are defecating, by their behaviours they are defecating. And tell them! I won’t defend them when the consequences come. Many among them have done much evil with My name, without being afraid for who I AM. Tell them that they can use the name God and Jesus to do evil and they will be free but not My own name, YUA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK.
Well, who have ear, let the beauty in life hear, who have understanding, let the beauty in life have. But remember, there is no day you will not receive payment. Is there any man employed in a company that doesn’t receive payment? I ask a question? No, beauty in life. Thank you. In as much as you are here on this earth I made, you will receive yua payment, but if you do the right thing, you will receive the payment for right thing, if you do the wrong thing, you will receive the payment for the wrong thing.

Well, Truth Child, I have given you My power, I have given you all it takes to labour for Me. As many that are using the servant’s position to do evil, if such is being found, tell that servant to step down, don’t expect when I speak again, how many times have I said it? And listen, Truth Child! If you play about this, I will hold you! If you play about this, I will hold you! Yahwehlifted! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. When you beauties in life went to the place they call Benin, didn’t you noticed that My children were happy? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Now if such is being done in other places, what do you think will happen? Now, Truth Child I come to speak to you, that is what makes as many that call themselves servant to misbehave. If you find out the evil that a servant is doing, tell that servant, no matter the servant’s commitment, even if that servant owns that place, tell the servant to step down and replace another servant there.

You can appoint a man beauty in life, for now that man beauty in life will be a temporary servant, do you hear what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Do you hear what I said? You can appoint a beauty in life to look over the place as a temporary servant until another beauty in life is appointed. Even if it’s the servant that owns that place and the servant says No, tell every beauties in life to vacate from there and look for another place for meeting centre, do you hear what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Little children! Did you hear My word? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.

Truth Child! If you cannot go, send others to go and when that is being done, they will all take correction or advise themselves to do the right thing. If you are pampering them, you are not helping them and I will ask you about them, I notice that they are messing themselves up, it will not continue. Any among them you receive information from, go or send a beauty in life and after, you call all My servant there, My children, and after narrating, you realize that the servant there is guilty, step down the servant, let a temporary servant be appointed there, even if it is a woman, let the woman be there as a temporary servant.

I have come out to establish My standard, I have pleaded and tolerated, but now Truth Child if you don’t do it, I will hold you! How many times?  If you don’t do it, I will hold you! If you don’t act on My standard now I will hold you. They are answering servant, they are messing themselves up! They are playing with My word! They are playing with My call! They are playing with the labour I committed into their hands! Enough for this! Tell Me if any among them will be happy, if they call a labourer to labour in their farm, the labourer then go and spoil their farm products, will they be happy?  If they will be happy, then know that I, YUA RIDIMA will be happy too.

Truth Child, YahwehLifted, you all, that young man that is labouring on that vehicle and playing on it, how do you love that man? I ask you a question! We are not happy. You are not happy? Yes. You are not happy about a car that can spoil at a twinkle eye, what about My children I AM expecting to be in My Dwelling Place? The beauties in life I committed this labour into their hands are playing over it! I want to speak this new day! I come to put things in order, now I have noticed the shame in My Qahal, do you understand Me? And on this account I have come, I repeat Myself for you to understand, I say if information is given about any servant that is not getting it right, move right away, call and have meeting with all My children there, if what they say is true, tell that servant, if it is a woman that will be appointed as temporary servant, let that woman take over, did you hear Me? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. How many times? I can view them playing on the account that no beauty in life will remove them, but now I have come by Myself.

Truth Child I warn you again, if you let down on this word, I will come on you! how many times? I will come on you! Listen very, very clear! It is Yua RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK that called you for this assignment and is the same RIDIMA that showed you My verdict! It is the same RIDIMA that send you to come and deliver My word! It is the same RIDIMA that is speaking to you this new day! If you let down on this, I will come on you! The same RIDIMA that told you that if you don’t deliver My message I will demand the blood from beauties in life in yua palm! Is the same RIDIMA that is speaking to you this new day! If you don’t act on this! I will come on you! I will speak to you Truth Child! You in particular, if you play about this assignment! How many times? But you can’t stand it if I should come on you! You can’t stand it! To save yuaself from My wrath! To save yuaself from My anger! To save yuaself from Me coming on you! Act by My instructions! Act by My commandments! Act by My words! I AM not happy this new day! And I AM pouring My nephesh to you! they have played so much! They have let down on My words! They have made My word not to have power!

Do you know why there is no miracle! Do you know why there is no deliverance in My Qahal! I can view them playing! Playing! Enough! Enough! Truth Child! If you want to be saved, act based on My instructions! Remember that many whom I send for years, I have dump them! Remember that I have forgotten them! Remember that I AM not communicating with them anymore! Truth Child! If you want to be saved, labour with Me! Truth Child! I AM emphasizing on you for yua own safety, I love you. Remember you are My covenant child! Remember I called you the first child, My first child in this generation! Remember, I have established you by My authority! Remember I have used you to establish My standard and My Truth! But if you allow others that are following you to be destroyed, I will come on you! I will come on you! I will come on you! I will come on you! I will come on you! But you can’t stand it! You can’t stand it! You can’t stand it! You can’t stand it! You can’t stand it! You can’t stand it!

Listen My Qahal cannot be a playing ground, do you know what is called playing ground? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. A play ground is a place any beauty in life can come at any time to play and act different drama, also to play their own styles. My Qahal cannot be a playing ground, tell them to have My fear! I AM coming to do something, I AM coming to deliver My children, but if is few that will obey, Truth Child carry them along, I don’t need careless children anymore! I don’t need stubborn children any more to labour for Me! My employment is a mandate that I called My children, to establish a valuable standard, give them My word! And as many that are writing My word, write it fast and send to My children before My standard will be made.

Any report that comes from the beauties in life in My Qahal, tell them that I say, if any among them notice the evil that is going on in My Qahal and keep it to self without saying it out, that beauty in life will bear the consequences for that evil. Tell them that I AM out, tell them that I said, and I repeat Myself again, if any among them that notice evil that is going on in My Qahal and seal it, I will come on that beauty in life! Tell them whatever I want to do I always pass warning, I AM out, if they want to keep it to themselves without exposing it, so that they will not blame the beauty in life, tell them that I will come on that beauty in life! Begin to watch what is going to happen now, but pass this message. To save themselves, if they notice evil that is taking place in My Qahal, they should say it out. I have said it and I will repeat it, there is no how I will tell Truth Child all that is happening. If they seal it, that beauty in life will suffer it! I have come to establish My Qahal. I will stop at this point, round off yua humble demand. But as many that will obey Me, I will guide you. So be it I will protect you. So be it. I will defend you. So be it. Says yua RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK.   

A HUMBLE PLEADING FROM TRUTH CHILD TO ALL THE SERVANTS AND BELIEVERS IN AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK’S QAHAL WHICH IS TRUTH GENERATION YAHWEH’S MOVEMENT, FORMALLY KNOWN AS TRUE GOODNEWS REVIVAL MOVEMENT.
This is the instruction that was given from Awa RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK to all the servants and believers in AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK’S Qahal. Henceforth, we have to implement it as an urgent demand from Awa RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK’S instruction, don’t consider it as an individual attack. No matter yua commitment or whatever, when you disobey, action will be taken immediately. Thank you. Awa MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH bless you. So be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment