Friday 7 December 2018

MESSAGE FROM AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO AWA MEKA YAHWEH–YAHWEH’S CHILDREN THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, TRUTH CHILD, IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN, ON THE 12TH DAY IN THE 5TH COUNTING YEAR, 3RD YEAR IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN.

MESSAGE FROM AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO AWA MEKA YAHWEH–YAHWEH’S CHILDREN THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, TRUTH CHILD, IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN, ON THE 12TH DAY IN THE 5TH  COUNTING YEAR, 3RD YEAR IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN.

This message was given by Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, to Awa Meka Yahweh-Yahweh’s children during the new day devotional meeting with Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak on the above mentioned date. During the praise and reverence service, Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak began to speak thus through the servant, Truth Child:

Blessed new day, My little children! Thank you, Awa RIDIMA. You are welcome in My presence. Thank you, Awa RIDIMA. You say I AM bigger than what you think I AM, is that what you said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. What do you think that I AM that made you to say I AM bigger than what you think?  Well, I come to speak to My little children whom I have ridimed by My blood and My sacrifice.

Truth Child, When I spoke, I told you through My children… I use you to speak to My children to tell them that that Yahweh was an omitted name, it is supposed to be YahwehYahweh. Some were confused, however, like I told you, every document that will prove that what  I AM  speaking is  the reality are all there,  then I made it known to YahwehProsper. YahwehProsper! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. When you come in contact with knowing this history, did you value it that time? No, Awa RIDIMA. Thank you. Immediately I speak My Ruak now refreshed yua understanding on that article, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.  I AM speaking on.

Now let Me tell you what happened: you know the drama they acted is a history on how the event took place. The only thing that happened is that they use other beauties in life to present the different faces, and with their artificial beard. But in history terms, that is how it happened. Now let Me speak to you from that point. You will notice that when they were entreating, they were demanding from Me, what did they say? YahwehYahweh. In summary they said, so be it, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Now when the idea came for them to make the Yahweh that they can look at and fear… and that was the time I laid curse on generation that hated Me. Take note on this: it was based on hatred that made them to do what? To say let them do what? Make their own Yahweh. That is how they put it. Their own!

Now can you ask yuaself question; Yahweh made them, then they now decide to make the Yahweh they will look at and feel. Pick the point. I spoke in My word that they are calling Me in vain, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But their supplications are far from Me.[ YESHAYAHWEH which they call ISAIAH 29TH  CHAPTER, 13TH  VERSE ] “These beauties in life draw near to Me with their mouths, and honour Me with their lips, yet have removed their nephesh far from Me. Moreover, their praises to Me is a doctrine from men beauties in life”. At that time they were calling Yahweh, but now they are calling a different name, it is not Me they are calling again.

 I come to speak to you, for you to understand what happened. Now, rather than giving Me honour, they changed My honour to what? To idol. To idol! Now, rather than honouring Me, they buried a beauty in life I created alive, and made a covenant with the deity; on that account , I said that I will use the iniquity from what?  Their Fathers. To do what? Visit their children and their children’s children.  Now you notice when they made that oath, that, this is the Yahweh they will serve from generation to generation, to make that word I had spoken to come to pass, I put it in their mouth to make that covenant with the deity. Children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. That is what Yahwehdim children are going through till today, and that iniquity made them to be slaves.

And I want to speak about those that call themselves BIAFRA: they are wasting their time. They must be slaves on account that they are the beauties in life that instituted that name, BIAFRA. Tell them I have come again; I have established a new generation that I will show mercy upon. Thank you Awa RIDIMA. I speak to you, gather that documentary, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Put those facts. YahwehMdi! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I will give you the wisdom, how it should be, but you and Truth Child should stay and do it.

Well, I want to speak again; you know, when they were saying that the first day in the week, shall be named after who? Eke. You heard it. Yes! Then they began to change My creation and My establishment. After they did that evil, the beauties in life that called themselves whites followed the same evil pattern. They changed the first day to their deity. You heard it when I said, you despised Me, I will also do what? Despise you. The word from AWA MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH through Yehoshua[Hosea 4th chapter, 6th verse]; My children are destroyed for  not having knowledge; on account that  they despised Truth knowledge, I will also despise thee, that …
When they despised Me Yua MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH, I despised them too. Then they established a name that is without link with Me, that is how they now have God [Chi] as a deity. Did you hear what I said? Yes Awa RIDIMA. Now, due to that deity they established, that is where their deity originated but told you that it is YAHWEH. I want to declare to you that YUA MEKA YAHWEH YAHWEH is not a deity. Did you hear what I said? Yes Awa RIDIMA. So bring out all these facts, show them how they did it, then, explain it to them. That is what make beauties in life to believe today that YAHWEH or God is a deity. But God is a deity, Chi is a deity, Allah is a deity, Abasi is a deity; But YAHWEH-YAHWEH cannot be known as a deity.

But listen to Me, little children, henceforth, don’t make mistake to say “the YAHWEH of yua fore-fathers”. The fore-fathers that you are declaring are these beauties in life that despised Me. And when you say Yahweh of your fore-fathers, you are creating problem to yuaself, you are covenanting yuaself to this evil they did. I come to declare to you today; what you should say is yua YAHWEH-YAHWEH that created you. Do you hear Me? Yes Awa RIDIMA. Or YAHWEH-YAHWEH that created beauties in life. But don’t mistakenly say “YAHWEH of your fore-fathers”. These your fore-fathers used their mouth to despised Me.
Well, I will not speak so much. I told you little children that My Qahal have not yet began, is that what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. What I AM doing  is, I AM checking-on to observe yua obedience to know your labour. But now, I come this new day to establish My Qahal.

Truth Child, you did well yesterday when you were writing, what did you write? What? Truth Generation Revival Movement [TGRM]. Is that what Truth Child said? Yes! Yes, favored Children, now I come to establish something. From this new day, says YUA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK, YUA  MEKA YAHWEH- YAHWEH ONLY APPOINTED CHILD FOR SALVATION. I come to declare, what I give henceforth shall not be revoked and it must not be neutralized anymore, it is now TRUTH GENERATION YAHWEH’S MOVEMENT. Take it again, TRUTH GENERATION YAHWEH’S MOVEMENT. TRUTH GENERATION YAHWEH’S what? MOVEMENT. [TGYM]. Then, you can put it Gathering for YAHWEH’s Children [GYC]. Are you getting it? Did you hear what I said? Yes Awa RIDIMA.

Now I come to declare to you that you are that Generation I will show mercy to, So be it. Every other information, all that was taken and used from when I began was to test you to know your obedience. Take note! Henceforth, this word, this establishment will be. What makes Me to call this Generation; Truth Generation, do you know the purpose? Do you realize when I said that they are calling Me in vain and their Nephesh is far from Me? Is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. These beauties in life that are calling on Me, are calling Me in vain. But I come to establish the “TRUTH”. Well, if I should ask you a question, are you happy this new day? Yes Awa RIDIMA. Go! I will lead you through. Deliver My Message.

Truth Child, Let Me repeat what I told you, this is the time you should put more effort to labour for Me. Whatever you need I will give it to you. So be it. And I want to tell you that with these facts, My children will return to Me. Tell them that mouth which their fore-fathers as they call used to covenant them with deities, they should use the same mouth to return to Me. Tell them that all their confessions by the names, JESUS, GOD, CHI, ABASI and ALLAH makes them to be idolaters. Tell them that they should recall My word that I told YahwehMoshe, I AM what I AM, I can never change, and they should recall that My word says I AM WHAT I AM meaning YAHWEH-YAHWEH shall be My name for all Generations. But on account that, they despised Me first, that is what made Me to shift their understanding from Me.

Well, Children I come to speak to you, Any beauty in life that tells you that there is what is called spirit , it is deception from Heylel’s pit. Did you hear what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But Heylel uses these faces to attack, do you hear what I say? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. What do I mean? Any man that tells you that you have spirit in you, there is no spirit in you. This question has been asked for a long period, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. What? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.

Now, what I gave you as a beauty in life is understanding; take note. And also the nephesh, do you hear what I said? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But it was the devil under manipulation that said you are a spirit, that you have spirit in you, and that paved way for demon to have access to operate in you, on account that you accepted it. You are not a spirit, and you cannot be a spirit. When a beauty in life drop dead, the nephesh that is in that beauty in life will do what? Will vacate. Then the understanding will be taken away, do you hear what I said?  I AM yua teacher: anything called spirit is from the devil. And whatever that is done by this name spirit is My enemy. Did you hear Me? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But it is beauty in life I created that gradually left Me, went their own way and followed satan.  I AM also where I AM.

Now, I will also speak even deeper. The woman that know no man they bury alive, became the sacrifice they made to the devil, as a tool for an evil work, and thus covenanted with the devil for evil purposes. On this account, the devil took it. That was why they called Di ala in Igbo. What is Di ala? The husband to what? Ground. So the ground now became the place they sacrificed that woman that knows no man. It is on this account that all the demons that operate in Igbo, which they honour, is a woman, is it true? We don’t know. Children! We don’t know. You don’t know? You would have asked. Every demon that represent other demons, are those demons that have superior power, and are usually women, and representing that woman who was buried alive. And even today, that ground is also demanding blood from time to time on account that, it is a covenant they made.

It was on this account  that  evil was established, that is why they bury beauties in life  alive in the markets they build. Are you aware? No, Awa RIDIMA. You don’t know? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Yes! On this account, any beauty in life that is going to lead in a top place must bury beauty in life, it is a must. It is what their fathers have done and they follow the footsteps. So tell My children to return to Me. Tell them the Igbo they call them, it is not the name I call them; I call them Yahweh’s children [Yahwehdim]. But on the account that they sinned against Me, I then cut off that name so that they will not have link with Me. Then, that is what makes them to be slaves in the white men’s hand. Well, if they will recognize Me, congratulations to them! I don’t have much to say.

I come to speak; the correction that I AM making now, is a way I AM putting things in order. Well, this message should be prepared, and do it so fast. YahwehMdi! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I will give you wisdom, but while preparing it, you and Truth Child should stay, is it understood? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Then explanation should be made, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Whatever it will take you to record it, do it, those you will take from that movie, establish it, then use it for what?  TRUTH GENERATION YAHWEH’S MOVEMENT [TGYM], right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.

Whatever you need, I have given to you. Thank you, Awa RIDIMA. Beauties in life have mocked you, as they say, they have… but now they will look for you. So be it. When that has been done, take it to villages, spread it, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Then you will notice how I will recover My children. Go to the beauties in life that call themselves kings and all the rest, and give them this information, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.
I have come to the place they call Imo State, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. That is where I choose to do what? To recover Yua Children. To do what? To bring My children together. And no power can stop it! So be it. No sacrifice will stop it! So be it. You will humbly demand this new day and tell Me to break all the covenants that has been done by yua fore-fathers, to break the covenant which you made by yuaself by saying yua…?  Fore-fathers. When that has been done, I have delivered you. So be it. Says Yua RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK. So be it.  

MESSAGE FROM AWA RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIAK TO THE CHILDREN FROM AWA MEKA YAHWEH-YAHWEH THROUGH YAHWEHNEDU, TRUTH CHILD, IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN, ON THE 17TH DAY IN THE 5TH COUNTING YEAR, 3RD YEAR IN THE UNITED NATION FROM TRUTH FOR YAHWEH YAHWEH’S CHILDREN.

This message was given by Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak, to Awa Meka Yahweh-Yahweh’s children during the new day devotional meeting with Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak on the above mentioned date. During the praise and reverence service, Awa Ridima Yahwehshua Ha Mashiak began to speak thus through the servant, Truth Child:

Well, do you say what I have done is what? So great. And you say what I have done is what? So great. Do you have the conviction? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.
Well, I come to speak to My children that I ridimed by Myself. I AM Yua RIDIMA, I ridimed you. If you say what I have done is great, you did not miss words, but it is understanding; do you understand what you meant by what I have done is great. I saw gladness here yesterday. Truth Child! Well, I send you to Portharcourt and you obey, and you came back with gladness. Well, I AM yua Director, I AM yua Teacher, I AM everything to you. I called you last night around eighth hour and gave you instruction about what should be done about that vehicle, and I will speak it out, that vehicle should be kept in order the way it should be, and be sold for My own mandate.

Truth Child, I promised you that in no distance time there wouldn’t be space for vehicle. Let Me tell you what I meant: use rice, a cup, put it inside water and cook it, then go and use the same cup and measure it again; it will give you more than first to third cups, is it true? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But there is need for this My assignment. You can take it to any place you want to go for now, but I demand that the vehicle should be sold. And I told you where you will keep it, in that airport yunction that is where I will bring a buyer to buy it.
You were telling yua wife about the vehicle, the bike I told you to sell, so another latest is by yua side. When that has been done, use the money for radio programs, use the money for other media to spread My word. I gave you a message topic, AWA MEKA YAHWEH’S CALL FOR UNIFORMITY OF YAHWEHDIM AND ALL AFRICANS.

Now I come to speak to My children who call themselves Igbo. Do you know that that name Igbo is the name that keep you under slavery and unable to achieve yua mandate? I call you name, why have you changed the name? The name Igbo you are answering, is it Me that gave you that name? No, Awa RIDIMA.
Well, let Me tell you, Truth Child, I was speaking to you when I had meeting with you: if you lost yua handset in a place, will you find that handset in another place? If you need that phone, you will trace yua way to that place you lost it. If you go to another place to find it, will you get it? No, Awa RIDIMA. Tell them who call themselves Igbo, with this name Igbo, they have lost it! and that is where they have lost their treasures. And at the same time, the Biafra they are answering, is it the name I gave to them? No, Awa RIDIMA. I don’t know them with this name! So tell them this is the time,  I AM calling them to return to Me. Remember My word, those that are called by My…? Name. Should do what? Should humble themselves, and do what? And humbly demand from you. And do what? And humbly demand from you. Any other thing they are doing, they are under slavery.

Truth Child I was speaking to you, and asked you a question; if a father give a child a name, the child go to city as they call it, and change the name, will the father know that it is that child? No, Awa RIDIMA. What? No, Awa RIDIMA. Now, if I gave a name, and the name was now changed, how would Me know that it is that beauty in life? Is it Me that tell you to change name? No, Awa RIDIMA. It is disobedience. And truly, if anything happen, the father will tell the earthly child, I don’t know you, that is not the name I gave to My child. So I come to tell you, to speak to you, I don’t know you as an Igbo! What did I say? That you don’t know us as Igbo. What did I know you? Yahwehdim. Yahweh’s children. You are My children. So, all these names were subtly given you to deny you yua identity and yua treasures.

Now I want to ask you a question; if you have a name that was registered all over their Nigeria, then you now change that name, is that new name not a fake name? It is. If they are doing anything and you present that second name, will they accept it? No, Awa RIDIMA. If they are giving beauties in life something based on the name that was given to them by their father, you now went and changed to other name, will you receive that gift? No, Awa RIDIMA. Then, if that cannot be done, how do you think that you will receive from Me? No way! You subtly changed the name I gave to you. Based on this Truth Child, I told you to tell My children that I AM calling them to come to Me. And, you know, I want to assure you, embark on this assignment rapidly; you will witness how this movement will spread. I have given you facts. Truth Child I told you to look into Genesis 26:16 as they call again, there is something I will show you there again.

Well, I heard that you will celebrate today. Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I AM not against it; but celebrate, and the celebration will not end here. So be it! Listen, Truth Child! Truth Child! Truth Child! You have established My name, you have made My children to know Me, I will make the whole earth to know you. So be it! Together with the beauties in life that follow you. But remember I told you last time that it does not mean that I will not provide money for this mandate, I told you that if I do, if I establish any, some among you would have returned to their own way; some among you would have been doing another thing, have I said it? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Do you think that I don’t know what I AM doing? No, Awa RIDIMA. If I should provide this vehicle and I say Truth Child sell it for My mandate, don’t you think that I can lay it in beauties in life’s nephesh to bring money in a large quantity? You can, Awa RIDIMA. What? You can do more than that. Well, you are yet to witness what I will do, but you will partake in My favour. So be it. Laughs! Don’t say it is much, what did I say? Don’t say it is much.

Well, I don’t have much to say, but I want to bring to yua knowledge what I promised you, what did I told you this year is? It is year for Awa MEKA YAHWEH YAHWEH’s favour. Now, let Me ask you a question; whom did the favour begin with? Truth Child. Then, don’t you realize that I have begun? We do, Awa RIDIMA. Laughs! Well, you may not understand, but I promise you to stay with Me, you will partaker in this Truth. So be it. How it will be done you don’t know. Truly, if a beauty in life tell Truth Child that self will return with such vehicle, would Truth Child accept it? No, Awa RIDIMA. But remember I AM the same Yahweh Yahweh that told Truth Child to sell the other vehicle, and another vehicle has come, what did I say? Sell it. Does it mean that I AM against Truth Child driving vehicle? No, Awa RIDIMA. Don’t worry, you all shall witness vehicles fill this place in no distant time, what did I say? In no distant time. But this first vehicle, I want to take it as contact point. Thank you, Awa RIDIMA.

Well, whatever I tell you is for yua own benefit. If I tell Truth Child to use the vehicle, the assignment I call Truth Child for will become sick due to money, is the any benefit? No, Awa RIDIMA. But let Me ask a question; if it is Truth Child, would Truth Child wish to sell that vehicle? No, Awa RIDIMA. Laughs! Well, but I have the best for My child. Thank you. Likewise you all. Whatever I tell you to give Me is for yua own benefit. If you know Me, and if I tell you to give Me something, you are privileged, I have said it severally. There are many that want to give Me, but I always corner them, though they have the desire to give Me, but whatever they do, I always shift it, on account that I will not have a contact with them for My favour and My covenant. Don’t worry about these ritualists that go to churches to deposit money, though it is church and it is their master’s heart as they call. But in My own Qahal, you may not understand. Though you may try to do it, but I will keep you away. How it will be done you may not know. If I move you, I persuade you to do something for Me, you are privileged.

Well, I want to bring to yua knowledge, let Me speak to you. My blessed woman beauty in life YahwehFavour heard My own message and surrendered own ministry to Me, despite all, I AM yet watching. Giving Me that place is what makes Me to keep YahwehFavour and the husband in My Qahal till today; otherwise, they wouldn’t have been in My Qahal, they would have been among the beauties in life that left early. But that gift makes Me to hold them even when problem arises. I come to speak to you, apart from that gift, tell YahwehFavour I said, apart from that gift that self made to Me, right? By now, YahwehFavour and the man I gave to YahwehFavour wouldn’t have been in My Qahal, but that gift. Tell YahwehFavour that I said, this is what makes Me to keep self and the husband till today. Many things have happened which would have make YahwehFavour to leave; Many things have happened which would have made the husband I give to YahwehFavour to leave. But I come to speak to them, tell them that I say, even when they were planning to pull that Qahal out, did they succeed?

I come to speak, to tell you whom you are serving. And tell them that I say, they should leave My Qahal there, that any day they pull out My Qahal from there, My presence and My protection will not abide there again. I come to speak to them based on this sacrifice they gave  to Me. Tell them, by this sacrifice I will lead them through, I will defend them. I always remember what you did that makes Me to keep you; otherwise, YahwehFavour would have gone away. And I want to tell you, by now YahwehFavour wouldn’t have been alive. There was a time death came… Who will speak and it come to pass when I have not commanded it? Tell them that the Director and Founder for this movement says, congratulations to their family! So be it. Tell them that I have accepted the gift they gave to Me, but tell them to follow Me, tell them to obey Me, I will lead them through. So be it. I will lead them through. So be it. Well, Truth Child, if I never spoke, would you have known what makes YahwehFavour to be in My Qahal till today? YahwehFavour was crying and lamenting how self has been maltreated.  Well, tell YahwehFavour to follow Me. And let YahwehFavour know that self did not give that place to any man, it is Me Yua RIDIMA.

Well, little children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. I will stop at this point. Thank you, Awa RIDIMA. I will lead you through. So be it. I will defend you. So be it. I will wipe away yua tears. So be it. I will reposition you. So be it.
I want to tell you, Truth Child always make Me to be glad. When you say, if I did not disappoint Truth Child, that you will not be disappointed; if you have understanding, that thing would have been in yua nephesh. And when you are humbly demanding from Me, tell Me, if you didn’t disappoint Truth Child, you will not disappoint me, it is a challenge. When Truth Child was bringing to My children’s knowledge over there how they begun, I was there laughing at them, yes I was there. Truth child have not gotten testimony yet, what did I say? Truth Child have not gotten testimony yet. I was laughing at them. What is Truth Child going to say now? What testimony, is it these chairs that rats can eat up? Tell Me the testimony Truth Child is going to give now. Can Truth Child eat whatever self want to eat today? can self eat it? Then, what is his testimony?

Well, I will not blame Truth Child. Truth Child is like a child whom the father gives a little token, then the child began vibrating, do you understand Me? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.  Likewise you, if you obey Me. But remember, in this foundation I will bless you all. So be it. But you may not  understand what I AM saying. You beauties in life that reyoice over this, reyoice will be in yua life. So be it. Well, if you speak some words, I always laugh.
YahwehCyprian! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. You said to Truth Child’s wife yesterday, look at that common butcher man, well, I was laughing. Until now, Truth Child’s wife hasn’t known who self is and never knows where I AM taking self to, and never know My favour in self. Laughs! Well, I will do what I say I will do. But hear Me very clear, I will do what I say I will do is by yua obedience. If you disobey, I will not do what I say I will do. Please, help us to obey. I will tell you all the truth; what will make you to receive My protection and all is yua little obedience.

Let Me ask you, don’t shake. When I asked Truth Child to go to Port Harcourt, self wanted to return that day but I told Truth Child to sleep over. Had it been Truth Child decided not to listen to Me, this provision wouldn’t have been, I would have turned the My child’s nephesh; that is Me! And before Truth Child will be able to receive this again, it will take a long time. If you are asked to stay here, some among you will begin to consider, what are you considering? What are you considering? Let me do it like this. You have failed it! What did I say? You have failed. And I speak to you, I have told you, I honour the word that comes from My servant. If you are expecting when I will speak, laughs! Any time My servant say, do this, you better do it. Well, who have ear let the beauty in life hear, who have understanding let the beauty in life understand, but the worst thing I will do is to ridim My promise to a sinner.

Truth Child, any time you felt you know it all, that will be the foundation for yua falling. Well, YahwehCyprian, I will yet speak to you, do you consider how Truth Child use to accept corrections? Very much, My RIDIMA. Truth Child is… It’s all right! Is there any day Truth Child will say that my own will be the last? What me say must be done? No, Awa RIDIMA. We never hear, My RIDIMA. Some among you are with Truth Child, but you wish not to learn, what did I say? That some among us are with Truth Child but wish not to learn. Then which time will you learn? A child that went to school as they call it, is it not to learn? It is to learn. Whom do you think that self will learn from? From the teacher as they call. Well, I told you that I have many ways to pass verdict on you.
My child YahwehNicholas! Yes, My Ridima. You are welcome. Well, I want you to partake in the labour at the site, right? Call a beauty in life to coordinate the service in the Qahal over there, let yua hand touch there, right? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But I want you to participate in the labour and be a partaker in that site. I brought you here, not Truth Child. Laughs! This is My program; if I don’t want you to be here, you wouldn’t have been here. Laughs!

Well, it is true that some children always say I know my father, I know my father, but some don’t know their father, are you getting it? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. It is pretence, and you don’t know Me, but you will know Me by My word, what did I say? We will know you by Yua WORD. That WORD shows you that it is Me. Well, I will yet speak a little; you were talking about Bright yesterday and his challenges. Truth Child, I will not speak out but there is something I told you about Bright, that Bright will suffer it! I told you, and till death bright will not realize his mistakes. I told you and I will say it again, there is no beauty in life that curses Me and go free! And I told you that it will be absolutely impossible for them to return to Me, have I said it severally? Yes, Awa RIDIMA.  Note My word.

Now if I should say, they called Me evil spirit, is it Truth Child they called? No, Awa RIDIMA. They called Me a poor spirit, is it Truth Child they call? No, Awa RIDIMA. All the evil names they called Truth Child, it is Me, right? Then I will prove to them, It is also Me that will prove to them that I AM not a spirit, and it is also Me that will prove to them that I AM not poor. If I purify Truth Child, will Truth Child be known as a beauty in life that is being controlled by poverty spirit again? No, way. Did Truth Child have power to answer them? No, Awa RIDIMA. What? No, Awa RIDIMA. Truth Child, even the young man. Let Me speak to you little children. The devil always speaks in beauties in life nephesh. Truth Child I showed you that the panel beater that is putting that vehicle in order did not finish it, you spoke angrily, immediately thought entered yua nephesh to go and call military men to torture panel beater, but Truth Child has never shared it with you all. The thought was coming repeatedly to go to the airport yunction within the locality and hire first to second [two] military men to torment the panel beater. I told Truth Child to leave the panel beater though this incident happened before I sent Truth Child to Portharcourt.

Why I AM saying this is that I AM not a saviour for problem or intimidations and I spoke to Truth Child to leave the panel beater, if you are going to carry the vehicle don’t lay curse on the panel beater, leave the panel beater for Me, but I come to speak to you, that young man laughs…! You will also witness what will happen, do you hear Me? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. But are you aware that such thought came to Truth Child? No, Awa RIDIMA. Well, I stopped Truth Child, on account that Truth Child is My child, I will not allow Truth Child to go astray, if I allow Truth Child to do such a thing, is on account that I want to use it to pass message to Truth Child and My children, like the matter concerning the vehicle, I allowed Truth Child to buy it, but if I don’t want Truth Child to do such there is nothing, absolutely nothing that will make it to do what? Happen, it is impossible.

Little children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Follow Me, I can’t deceive you, but it wasn’t Truth Child that was saying that, it was heylel that entered and began to tell Truth Child on what should be done so that the man will put the vehicle in order. But had it been Truth Child listened to that voice, something would have got bad. But after I told Truth Child not to take such action, immediately Truth Child declined, and waved it away. What about Truth Child’s younger woman beauty in life’s husband as they call, Truth Child was making heavy arrangement against the young man beauty in life, but I stopped Truth Child. Now if you should see all these things, what do you want to know again that I AM the leader? I come to make peace but I repeat Myself all that called Me evil, evil will be by their side.

Well, little children! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Reyoice that you are in Me, reyoice that I AM yua RIDIMA. YahwehDinma! YahwehDinma! Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Do you know who is speaking? Yes, Awa RIDIMA. Well, you don’t know, you are yet to know. Do all you can to establish My standard concerning women’s head coverage, I choose you, you didn’t choose yuaself. If you can sit and think on how you now became My servant’s wife. Can you explain how it happened? No, Awa RIDIMA. I ask you, can you explain how it happened? No, Awa RIDIMA. Speak to Me, can you explain? No, Awa RIDIMA. Laughs! Don’t think for yuaself, I will think for you. I will wipe away yua tears, I will remove yua mockeries away from you. So be it. Follow Me and obey Me, it shall be well with you. So be it. I have made you to be a woman this generation will honour. So be it. 

You may not understand. How it will happen you may not know, but I want to ask, why should I tell you how it will happen? You may not understand on account that you can’t know beyond what you are supposed to know. If you cannot predict how many lumps from garri that will satisfy you, then how will you know how it will happen. If you cannot number the hairs on yua head, if you cannot describe how yua fingers grow, if you cannot tell how yua hair grows, then what do you know? These are parts on yua flesh, yet you don’t know how they grow, on this account, you will not know how I will bless you. Thank you. You will not know how I will change yua condition, you will not know how I will change you beyond yua own expectation. The only thing you need to do is to follow Me, now let Me speak to you, if you are going to Aba, then you can’t be here and know how Aba looks like, it is as you are proceeding, that you will be observing some structures until you finally arrive there. As you are proceeding, you will be gradually meeting My favour, My protections, until you reach yua destination.

Children! Labour for Me, whatever you need is inside this assignment, if you play with this assignment, you are playing with yua favour. Hear My words! Let Me give you, bad counseling must be, even the beauty in life you feel cannot give you a bad counsel could be used to give you a wrong advice. Yesterday, Truth Child asked YahwehNicholas, if you are given a tipper to drive, will you accept it? Immediately I rebuked Truth Child, and Truth Child confessed instantly.

What did I say? Try to know what I ask you to do, if that is being done, any other advice are not necessary, hold My word! That is Truth Child’s success, if not that, so many counseling would have made Truth Child to go against My will, and by now Truth Child would have been tumbling on error. That is Truth Child’s obedience! Obey Me, it shall be well with you. So be it. Though in the beginning they will look at you as a foolish beauty in life, but truly, even till today, if Truth Child go to the place they deliver Truth Child, will they look at Truth Child as a foolish beauty in life again? No, Awa RIDIMA. So will I send you to yua place in the day they will not look at you as a foolish beauty in life. So be it. Note my word, follow Me, I will not disappoint you. So be it. I will not fail you. So be it. I will not put you into shame. So be it. I will not allow the curse they laid on you to come to pass. So be it. Obey Me, it shall be well with you. So be it. Round off yua humble demands, go as you have declared, buy the goat and celebrate, celebration will be from now till the end. So be it. Thank you Awa RIDIMA. Says yua RIDIMA YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHAIK







No comments:

Post a Comment